KNYSNA ELEPHANT PARK
Visitors to the park are privileged to have a unique personal encounter with these gentle giants, and leave having gained a new-found respect for them, as well as a better understanding of the African elephant and its plight across continent.
Extraordinary Elephant Encounters
- On-Site Research Unit
- Volunteer Programme
- Interpretation Centre
- Restaurant and Playground
- Curio Shop
- Photographic & Video Department
The Park is open 365 days a year, from 08h30 (Summer) / 09h00 (Winter) to 16h00 daily. Early morning and Late afternoon encounters are conducted at 07h00 (Summer) / 07h30 (Winter) and 16h00 by reservation only.
Knysna Elephant Park is located just off the N2 between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay.
- Telephone: +27 44 532 7732
- General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking Enquiries: email@example.com
- Fax: +27 44 532 7763
- GPS Coordinates: 34°02’17”S 23°16’10”E
- Website: www.knysnaelephantpark.co.za